Some interesting ideas from The Tim Ferriss Show’s interview with James Altucher:
- You are the average of the 5 people you spend time with the most.
- You should be grateful for abundance. Stop behaving like you are awesome and that you deserve greatness.
- Having a routine is one way to mitigate risk.
- Read inspiring writers before you start writing yourself.
- Try to improve by 1% a week. This leads to enormous improvements over the course of a year.
- It’s only through failure that we can find our way to success.
It’s like a blind man seeing the colour red - he’s not going to understand what I’ve been through.
- If you loose a $100 you can easily make it back. If you loose 5 minutes you can never get that back.
- Say no to things that you do not want to do.
- Time is not money. Time is more valuable than money.